Eight Ryerson, four TRSM and two DCSN PowerPoint templates are available for you to download. Each example has a title page and interior pages.
To download a PowerPoint template:
- Place your mouse pointer over the template you would like to download.
- Select "Save Target As...".
- Select the file folder in which you'd like to save the template.
- In the file name field at the bottom of the pop-up box, type in a new name for the template and replace the “.zip” extension with “.pptx”.
- Click "Save".
These are the PowerPoint templates you can download:
Once you have saved the template to your hard drive, open it and insert your own text and images for your presentation.
If you would like to know how to add logos and images to your templates, go to:
- Ryerson Logo
- Photo Image Bank
- http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061832731033.aspx (for PowerPoint 2003)
- http://www.microsoft.com/Education/PPTTutorial.mspx (for PowerPoint XP)
- http://www.iupui.edu/~webtrain/tutorials/powerpoint2000_basics.html (for PowerPoint 2000)
Getting Help With Your PowerPoint Presentation
There are many tutorials available online to help you with your presentation. Here are just a few: